cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change standard smartform ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I want to change the standard PO smartform present in ECC6.0 according to my client requirement for example changing of LOGO.

For which i went to smartforms and clicked F4 there by i got the standard PO here its name /SMB40/MMPO_L which i copied to ZPO and inserted the client logo and check it by testing the functional module there it is showing the logo correctly.

My requirement is the same Smartform(ZPO) where client logo is inserted i want to call that Smartform.

When MM guys take the printout in ME22N my SM has to call.

For which i changed the NACE output types like in PDF/SMARTFORMS i have given my smartform name ZPO but still it is not working what more i have to change please help me to achieve this.

Thks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First Copy Standard Smart form in Customer namespace.

Also copy driver program in customer namespace.

Use tcode - NACE and follow procedure as follows

1)Choose Application from list(eg PO)

2)Click OP type

3)Chose one OP type from Right pane.

4)Click on processing routines

and attach driver program and smartform to processing routine.

With Regards

Nikunj shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thks for the reply i have followed your instructions like i have copied the driver program into Zsapfm06p and the smartform to ZPO and i have given them in the NACE txocde but still it is not working. Any more suggestions.

Thks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to give ur driver program name for the smartform in NACE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thks for the reply, as you have suggested like i have copied the driver program SAPFM06P into ZSAPFM06P and given it under the program name as ZSAPFM06P.

But still it is not working. Any more suggestions.

Thks