cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering Interfaces depend on another Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement.. i.e. I have four scenarios(all are File to Proxy) under one Software Componenet.. and source directoy is same for all the four scenarios.. but the file names are different (one.xml,two.xml,three.xml,four.xml) .. all interfaces are working fine..

but Process wise.. i want to execute first scenario.. then only the next interface should pick the second file... because after finish the processing of the first file.. then only i want to start the second interfaces.. that means each interfaces are depending on the other interfaces..

Even source directory having the files at a time.. but i want to make the first interface will pick the one.xml file. and after finishing the execution of this interface.. the next interface will pick the two.xml .. like these.. after finishing the third interface the next interface should pick the fourth .xml..

for this.. any possiblity is there.. please suggest me.. this is my client requirement. how can we solve this..

regards

@jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any help will be appriciated

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible without BPM. Even with BPM, it is quite a challenging one....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

using BPM you can achieve this....

you can see all the patterns under sap basis SWC....have a glance at the BPm Serialize parallel....and the mode should be PAR FOR EACH....

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThankQ for all your suggestions,

but with out distrubing the existed scenarios. any other options is there... for using BPM means.. again we have to change each scenario... ..

Actually what I'm asking is.. these al four scenarios's are seperate scenarios.. how can i make them depend on the other scenarios..

Regards

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use BPM to meet your requirement. you can define the sequence of messages in which they are received or in which they are send. use serialization pattern to define your sequence.

refer to the serialization pattern in SAP Basis component --> namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns and for documentation go through http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

and customize it according to the interfaces of your scenario and your requirement.

hope it helps.

Latika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just try by scheduling the FILE adapter at sender side.

regards

kummari