cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Management Flag on a Delivery Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!

I have an item in a delivery that has the "Batch Management Flag" marked on iten level (material tab and picking tab from delivery). That item doesn´t have a batch associed, then the incompletness log shows the message: "Batches / valuation types not completely allocated"

I want to make a goods issue directly from the Storage location , without a batch, but the sistem doesn´t allows, even removing the "Batch Management flag" from LIPS-XCHPF.

How can i make to clear the incompletness log for this delivery or make that delivery complete after removing the flag from LIPS-XCHPF?

Thanx!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This SAP standard control, you can not remove this control at transaction level. You can only remove Batch Management from material master.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!

I found the Solution in SAP Note 19535 - Changing the batch mgmnt requirement in mat. master

Thanx for the Answers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Material doesn´t have a Batch associed to the Storage Location, because the Batch Management Flag in material master is not set. This is the problem, i need to make the goods issue directly from the storage location, without a Batch.

I don´t know why this flag was set in delivery, it´s a closed field and it was set automatically.

I try to clear this field in table LIPS field XCHPF, but even so the system shows the message in incompletness log of the Delivery and doesn´t allows do the goods issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See once the Batch Management Flag is set for the material t means the material is ahndled in batches only this comes up with SAP.So u cannot change this if u do delivery if u will not ut the btch number it appears in the incompleton log u need to put the batch number.As the material is handeled in batches if stock exists it will be in a batch u need to check MMBE t-code for that material sock availability if the stock is available then u can get the batch number from there u can u it in your delivery which satisfies ur requirement.

-Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if batch management is active in the material and item category level in SO/Delivery.

Also check if the material is stored in batches. If it is stored in batches u have to select the batch to deliver the material.

Regards

Mahesh