cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy from PO to SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can we maintain copy controls for PO and Sales order for the configurable material. There are different material part numbers in MPN field on a PO which i want to copy into the sales order material entered field. This will help in getting the corresponding material part number against the confourable matrial while im doing the MIGO for that particular sales order.

Please throw some light on it

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think we can't maintian any sort of copying in between a purchase order and a sales order under standard SAP functionality. Try to analyse the requirement more precisely and go for an enhancement if required. Consulting your ABAP expert will be more useful.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello as already some of my friends have already communicated it is not possible to have copy controls from PO to SO in standard SAP.What you can do is update your sales order or Scheduling Agreements through Incoming Delins idocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have to send the details through ALE from PO to SD indound idoc, where in the sales order u can have a reference po field have the purchase order number.

this is the only way, because i have worked with type of scenarios.

thanks

Kuntla