cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID LOCKED

Former Member
0 Kudos

i made many failed attempts to login(with incorrect passwords) and now my login got blocked. how can i reset it? please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your basis guy to login with his user ID or with someone whose login is not locked.If you donot have authorization for SU01 ask your basis guy.And if you are the basis guy try login with user ID SAP* password pass and then proceed as follows:

Go to transaction code SU01,give the user ID and then click on unlock(Ctrl+F5) and then try.If you have forgot the password then after unlocking click on change and display.(pen symbol),then click on logon data. then given the password and repeat password(both same).

Then try login again and give this default password.A popup window will appear where you will give our new password.Try it is very simple.

This will surely solve your problem.All the best

PS: Dont forget to reward points to all the helpful suggestion

Regards,

Ashutosh

Edited by: ashutosh singh on Jul 23, 2008 6:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ashutosh .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use tcode SU01 and click on unlock button to unlock your ID, If you want to change password then click on change password button to change your password.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

but how can i give the tcode without logging in? my problem s that i cant login to SAP and getting error message as ' many failed attempts, user blocked'.