cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print data side by side in smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print data from left to right in main window of smart form.ie suppose i am printing customer number first number should be print leftmost then 2nd number side by that then 3rd (i.e from left to rigth).

4th in next line.

regards,

rock.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first u a line type in tabel template and then create a folder under which

write the texts in that folder

select the first text's output options tab -> in that give the line type and select the new line check box

it may helpful to u

regards

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Create a template with requried number of rows. Then in each cell place text and give the row and col. populate the value in text.

Thanks,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the first number make the text node as New Paragraph and then for others to be printed adjacent to this just make the nodes as Append directly.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

use a template or a table as per ur requirement...

For table

right click->create->table or template

select the table and click the details button and create a line type.

in the main area of the table create a row and assign the line type from the drop down list.

Now use the table as per ur requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rock,

In the main window create a table line with three cells. Now write some program lines to Read the table with index 1 and send it to first cell, Record at index 2 to the 2nd cell and so on....This will solve the issue.

Regards,

Swapna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried it but whts happening is when 1st record is printed the cursour is moving to next line and next record is printing in the 2nd column of 2nd row and 3rd record in 3rd column in 3rd row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the data tab of the table node uncheck the internal table check box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rock,

Before your text element create program lines... In that write the read statement ...

You need to create program lines before each and every text element.

regards

padma