cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO for production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to know the process of creating Transfer order for production order. I would like to know the t-code and the procedure.

Thanks,

Maxx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maxx Hi

The process is dependant on what procedure you want to follow but basicallu you create the Interface link between PP and WM in the WM part of the IMG.

Then you need to create 'Control cycle records' for all materials

Once this is done you use transaction LP10 and enter your production order and select the button WM Material staging and save the transaction. This creates a Transfer Requirement for movement type 319 which can be found in transaction LB10 (as can all TR's) and then you create a TO and the system will pick the items required and direct them to the production order with the production order being the destination storahe bin.

It is difficult to explain completely on this forum because there are a numb er of steps to be set up but this is how it works.

I hope that this helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is difficult to answer 'cause there are several different processes for this.

1. GI for components (stock decreases both in IM and WM ) > negative quants in 914 > TO iscreated by processing TR from LB10

2. GI happens when you do confirmation at the end of production process and components are supplied in production supply area (100) in WM - only in WM.

So, TR are created e.g. at the release of PrdOrd > goods are moved from normal bins to production area within WM and no IM movement takes place.

a) LP10 with PrdOrd reference > TR is created > TO is created by processing TR from LB10

b) TR is created when production order is released > TO is created by processing TR from LB10

These are true for pick-parts.

BR

Csaba