Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 sender: 4 receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario..with 4 receivers.

SAP is the sender

BI(XML),SAP AII(XML),one legacy system for which i ned 2 interfaces(2 receiver JMS adapters) ..

how to go ahead with thi...can some one explain the steps

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I had a similar scenario in my project but was 1 sender: 2 receiver. But you can apply the same theory.

Basically you have to use the Enhanced receiver determination

In your case Use 4 business service

You will need 4 Interface Determination and 4 sender agreement

You will have only 1 receiver determination and here you need to select extended and select the Interface for which ReceiverDetermination is implemented (5th).

Mapping for the enhanced receiver determination as below

Choose your source and target as ReceiverDetermination from http://sap.com/xi/XI/System namespace

in the target to the Service Node return your business service. You may test hard coded values (but use value mapping).

Hope it works

Regards

Unni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Unnikrishnan,

Thanks for ur inputs..

Here i am using business systems...if so how many communication channls should be used.

you said,

Mapping for the enhanced receiver determination as below

i didnt get this....please guide me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

For receiver side,you need 1 receiver determination,in that add 4 lines and give business system names of all the 4 receiver system,then create interface determination for each of these receiver,so you will have 4 interface determination and also create 4 receiver agreement,one for each receiver system,hence you will have 4 receiver communication channel.

On sender side you will have either 1 sender communication channel(if you have async RFC or XML file as sender from SAP) or No sender communication channel(if you have IDOC or Proxy as sender)

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hay Amir,

u mean to say 4 Communication channel right..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,since you have 4 receivers,so 4 communication channels.Each of these communication channels will have separate Receiver agreement as well(so 4 receiver agreement too)

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PSRK,

You need 4 channels as there are 4 receiver.

For enhanced recever determination:

In the IR

You need

1 message mapping

1 Interface mapping

for your messsage mapping

choose source MT and the target is one from the business content. In the SAP_BASIS -> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System -> Interface Objects -> Message Type, select ReceiverDetermination

Map the root structure(source) to receiver node (target)

In the target node you will see a "Service" node

use a UDF for return the list of business service (all 4)

Sample code as below

findService(ResultList result,Container container){

result.addValue("BS_EMERG");

result.addValue("BS_REG");

}

Do the interface mapping for the above MM

choose this IM in teh enhanced receiver determination

Let me know if you have further queries.

Regards

Unni

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can acheive this by simply creating 4 receiver agreements. that is only channels would be different according to your adpter type.

steps:

1)create one interface mapping.

2)create one sender agreement

3)create one receiver determination. (Only one business service for all the receivers)

4)create 1 interface determination.

5)create 4 receiver agreements.

<removed by moderator>

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 24, 2008 1:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

any more ideas...my sender structure is different with receiver structure....but all the receiver structures are same.....

Edited by: PSRK on Jul 22, 2008 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if other person make it complicated or I did not get you correctly:

You have one sender system, one sender interface (source structure), you have one receiver interface (Target structure), you want tranform message from source structure to target structure, then send to different system.

Is this your requirements ?

If your answer is Yes, then ID is very simple:

• One receiver determination with mutiple receivers

• Interface determination is mutiple since your receivers are different, but they can use same interface mapping.

• Communication channel is mutiple, to ensure your messages are sent to different systems.

Regards.

Liang

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your IR, you would have

4 message mappings and 4 interface mappings as needed by the receiving systems(If the structure id different for the 4 receivers)

In your ID,

You must create 4 receiver communication channel.

1)Idoc receiver ccs(For all i know, BI also receives data via some idocs)

2)File adapter for your SAP AII system

3) 2 JMS adapters.

in you receiver determination

add the parties and services for all your 4 systems.

Create the interface deteminations for each Service/party combination.

Create the receiver agreements for each interface detemination, using the 4 adapters that were already created.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

well my structure ID is same.then how should i go ahead.

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your structure is the same for source to target..then just map..element to element

Regards

Ravi Raman