cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation "Error in process"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Limit shopping cart :I have purchase order of 40,000 pounds with order quantity 1(EA) and I have created an Goods receipts/ Confirmations has done of 10,000 pounds with two line item with quantity 1 EA, confirmation is replicated into R3 system with two line items values 5000 each and two Invoice (5000 each) verifications are performed directly in R3.

When the user is doing one more Goods receipts/ Confirmations we are getting an error message

u201CError in processu201D

In EBP we are able to do Goods receipts/ Confirmations, confirmation is not replicating to R3.

From the backend system we are getting an error message u201CError whilst creating an entry sheet in the backend system:PU Ordered quantity exceeded by 1 EA : XXXX u201C

Could you please let me know what will be the root cause of this error?

Either a quantity (1 EA) or once we create an invoice we canu2019t do the confirmation for the Goods receipts/ Confirmations.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For GR Based IV, you can not invoiced more quantity than that of the GR quantity.

The error message that you are receiving indicate a possible tolerance related check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please let me now, how can i see the tolerance chek setting.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is the second option. There are settings under customizing to control GR based IV.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

How can I see the setting?

Cheers,

Imam.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Customizing under MM->Inventory Management and Physical Inventory->Goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SRM, i dont no what to check.

i have gone through in the SPRO.

In Customizing under MM->Inventory Management and Physical Inventory->Goods receipt.

Could you please suggest me further what i need to check.

Cheers......

Edited by: imam uddin on Jul 23, 2008 5:10 PM

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this one For GR-Based IV, Reversal of GR Despite Invoice, if it helps.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imtiaz,

I have the checked in the Reversal of GR Despite Invoice.

Movtype Movetype text RevGRDesp.IR

102 GR for PO reversal check box is not selected

106 GR from blocked rev. check box is not selected

122 RE return to vendor check box is not selected

162 GR rtrns reversal check box is not selected

Shall i check the checkbox checked for the movtype 102.

Edited by: imam uddin on Jul 23, 2008 5:25 PM

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes try that.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the path you have mentioned there is Set tolerance settings for the goods receipt for whcih you have tolerance keys defined for you company code as B1, B2 and VP which controls the tolerance for a GR in R3.

Is this the information you are looking for ?

The following variances are checked in Inventory Management:

Variance in the purchase order price quantity

(Explanation)

For this variance, two tolerance keys are provided:

Tolerance key B1 (error message)

You use tolerance key B1 to define the maximum percentage variance. If the variance is greater than the maximum variance, the system creates an error message. The user cannot post the goods receipt.

Tolerance key B2 (warning message)

Tolerance key B2 defines the percentage variance from which a warning message is to be issued. It is possible to post the goods receipt.

Variance for the moving average price of the material

(Explanation)

You use tolerance key VP to define the percentage variance from which a warning message is issued. This warning message indicates a price change

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is problem with the field over delivery tolerance in the PO.

PO are not having the flag u201CIndicator: Unlimited over delivery allowedu201D (UEBTK) is not set for the purchase orders.

I can't create the secound confirmation.

Could you please suggest how can i change the flag in SRM.

Is there any configuration i have to do or code change is required for this one.