cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Changes not allowed in this system (central user admin active)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have CUA implemented in our landscape.

Our requirmenet is to have vendors make changes to their own contact information.

I have assinged SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_VENDOR role to vendors, which gives authorization to view and edit their contacts. But once I click save I'm getting the following error.

- Serious Error:Changes not allowed in this system (central user administration active)

This is happens when the changes are made from the vendor side, not from the buyer role.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question seems to be answered. Can someone post the solution of this problem. We have the same situation and trying to resolve

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your basis team has set option not to assign any role in child system

so please ask your basis team to add this role from CUA master system to vedor userid

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Basis team could have activated CUA in your system landscape. Thus all the system user id related changes can be carried out from the CUA system. Please check with your system administration / Basis team.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kathirvel,

Thankyou for your response.

Yes, we have CUA activated. I need to understand how to let external suppliers modify the contact information without deactivating CUA.

This problem is coming up only for external users, not for internal users.

Please let me know if you have any additional inforamtion.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said before, the authorization are controlled by Basis setting in CUA (i.e. Basis specify the settings that the users can modify or cannot modify details). They should be able to activate the functionality for users to change their roles.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel