cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

step by step on how to set up email as output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

can someone pls help me with the configuration and the steps I have to do to set up email as output type for order confirmation, delivery and shipping. Also can you tell me the programs and forms I have to select from in the condition type. Do I need to get the ABAP guys involved and what do I ask of them, how finally is it interfaced with the email. Please give me step by step for the configuration and any other set up I have to do. I am working on ECC 6.0 and I need all the help I can get.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henry,

First go to NACE select Shipping and go to output types on top and inside select the output type as MAIL. Copy the same as say ZMAIL and give the access sequence you require from the available list.Then in processing routines you can go and change the program and form routine of yours.Once you save it then go to procedures V10000 and your condition type ZMAIL and save.Go to VV11 to maintain the condition records for the same.Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this link it will help you about Output process in SAP R/3 for sales documents and billing documents.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/93/745017546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Thanks,

Raja