cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in rebate settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd gurus,

I have done all the required settings for rebate processing.

I am getting an error while settling the rebate agreement like the sales volume for the

agreement is not current.

And inside the performance assistance i am getting one message that to update the sales volume start the report SDBONT06.

So,can anybody tell me where can i do this.

Thanks to all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create an statistical normal condition with scales and apply an accrual codntion for 100% of it. I have another issue though

I have created a rebate with two conditions then I have created the invoice and when I went to the conditions analysis they appear in it.

Then I run the VBOF just because, or because a change in the rebate such as a rate in the accrual column was done.

The VBOF result shows the following

billDoc item condtype condbval unit Amount % condBvalue curr agree curr message

90000XXX old 10 YRXX 400- USD 100 % 400 USD 80 USD *

• the message is : "condition deleted"

By my surprise, after running the VBOF and going again to the invoice, both rebate condition were deleted from it!!!!!!!!!

If a cancelled the invoice through VF11 and create the invoice again, both condition appears once more.

This has nothing to do with the note 456458 I applied and put S136 structure as synchronous 1 previous to this but it has nothing to do with it because the VBOF is working properly in 217 for example and EU and LAO have both the synchronous and the note applied as well

Apart from that I have had created a scales for one of these rebate conditions and an exclusion rule as we discussed.

After reading SAP NOTE 647848 and 75778 I have deleted both scales and exclusion rule. Even I have created a new rebate and invoices after that, but the problem persists.

The NOTE 647848 mentioned something about the VARCOND field but none of the rebate access sequences have it

I will appreciate your help. Just a question, could it be possible that when I created the exclusion rule sth was set and was not deleted after eliminating the rule?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcel

Go T Code SE38 giving SDBONT06 in program & execute. Then enter your rebate agreement remove the 'test check' in control & execute.

Then you try in VBO2.

Please let me know the agreement working fine / if any error.

If you face the problem again then you try VBOF for your rebate agreement 'test check' in control & execute

Please check my threads in which i have discussed Rebate agreement in detail. You can find solution

Regards

Deepu Pillai

marcel_wyss
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

VBOF or his report SDBONT06 is deleting all my conditions!

93430974 Old 11 ZCH6 xxx JPY 3,000- % xx- JPY 932 JPY Condition deleted

93430975 Old 11 ZCH6 xxx JPY 3,000- % xx- JPY 932 JPY Condition deleted

93430975 Old 21 ZCH6 xxx JPY 3,000- % xx- JPY 932 JPY Condition deleted

93516751 Old 11 ZCH6 xxx JPY 3,000- % xx- JPY 932 JPY Condition deleted

No more error message ) but also no more values in the agreement. The condition is deleted but the values are still existing on the G/L account "Accruals for Rebates".

Before running SDBONT06 a have executed RV15B001 for the invoice index and RV15B003 for the sub sums. But still no other outcom...

I didn't find an response to this problem in your thread Rebate processing.

Do you have good idea?

Kind regards

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcel

Deleting all conditions means?? What exactly is happening in VBO2. The amount is not accrued from billing document.

Check the analysis tab of bilinng doc for the particular condition type.

I dint exp such error yet. But please explain little more detail. I caught unaware Deleting conditions. Where did this message come?

Regards

Deepu Pillai

marcel_wyss
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

The rebate agreement has been created with VB01 in January 2008. The invoices are correct the condition ZCH6 (my rebate condition) has posted the G/L account for accruals at the invoice date.

Net Value xx

ZCH6 Customer Rebate xx-

MWST Output Tax 5,000 % xx

If I use now transaction VBO2 of VB(7 to execute a final settlement then I get the information: The sales volume for agreement 0000000933 is not current. Message VK 780 with the information to use SDBONT06 for updating the busines volume.

In my oppinion the are no mistakes in the volumes that have been posted to accruals but in VBO2 i have no values using the button "SALES Volumes"...in a deeper dive to "Verfication Level F (or else) I can find all my relevant documents/materials and the correct sales values.

If I try now to execute the settlement a get not only a warning but an error with the same message as mentionend above VK 780.

The next step that I have done, following the message information was to run SDBONT06. There I get the message that the conditions have been deleted.

When I now check the invoice condition I realy can't find anymore the condition ZCH6 it has been deleted without any change document.

This brings me back to VBO2 where I now don't even find anymore the documents in Verification Level.

The accruals are still existing in the G/L account but I have no chance to make the settlement as the agreement seems to be empty now.

Regards

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcel

The sales volume for agreement 0000000933 is not current. Message VK 780 with the information to use SDBONT06 for updating the busines volume.

Try VBOF enter R No. 933, Deactivate test (Uncheck) in control box & Execute.

Then go VBO2. Let me know the status

marcel_wyss
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

Same result...all conditions are deleted in the referring invoice documents

Regards

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please search my threads with subject Rebate agreement. I have discussed the same

Check in VBO2, the condition record still exists.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Edited by: Deepu Pillai on Oct 21, 2008 8:41 AM

marcel_wyss
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

I faced the same problem and run SDBONT06 with a very bad result. All rebate relevant conditions have been deleted out of the invoice documents. No change log. No additional information.

Somebody faced the same problem?

I only like to create a final settlement for my rebate agreements!

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go for VBOF transaction .

Put your Rebate agreement number.

Check if the "Test" flag is activated below the

screen.

Deactivate this check box and execute.

Completely come out of the screen and again open your Rebate agreement.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hai

go to t code *vbof* menu path easy access , logistics,sd, billing,rebate, update billing documents. In this transaction enter your agreement no and all other details and to execute that SDBONT06 report chose system on top and in that chose status and click and execute .When you do this the billing documents which you have prepared unnder the agreement will run and a log will come

All the best

Regards

Raja