Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculate freight in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

my client requirement is this,

they have not charged freight until now, they want to introduce this from now for their deliveries. they want to intoduce a system through incoterms in sales order.

they have two business operations.

*business 1.*

1. metro--> fixed $ 40

2. regional--> 80 for less than 100km and 80+ for more than 100km $10 for extra 10km.

3. site deliver-->80 + $100 as demurrage per hour.

business 2.

metro--> 40 fixed

Regional--> 80 fixed

Site del--> 100 fixed.

user has to enter in incoterms field in sales order as REG for regional, MET as metro, STE as sitedeliveries. FOB for some customers as it will be no charge for these customers.

pricing has to be automatically determined in sales order and invoices.

user has only responsibility while creating sales orders as FOB, MET, REG and STE in incoterms field.

rest pricing has to be determined in orders and invoices to customers.

one more requirement here is in orders, user must give a valid and that too allowed reason only if they enter the MET REG or STE in incoterms field. they should not be able to save the order if they cannot fill the allowed reason when changing the incoterms field.

On printed invoices there should be a line item as free charge for FOB and charge details if it is MET, REG or STE deliveries.

if any one can explain this how to congigure, i would be thankful gurus,

thanks in advance,

Regards,

gopi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For business 1:

You need to create a freight condition type (with calculation type as K or J) which should have access sequence to use inco terms field. You can use tables 33 and 34 in the access sequence. You can also create your own table with key combinations sales org + DC + Division + customer + Incoterms if you want to the pricing to specific customer with specific inco terms.

Add this condition type in the pricing procedure. Check the filed Print in the pricing procedure for this condition type. To satisfy the conditions 1, fixed price $40 you can use a routine (formula to check MET and propose $40) in the alternative condition base value. To satisfy the conditoin 2, $80.00 + others, apparently you need to use scales for the inco terms REG.

It looks for the third condition, you may need to create another condition type as header condition type and the user need to enter the $$$ value based on the delivery time (manual entry).

For business 2

Since all values are fixed, you can create another condition type as mentioned above, having inco terms table in the access sequence.

For the condition type, the user needs to create condition records using VK11.

For Requirement 2: You can add the incoterm description field in the incompletion procedure. The valid incoterms descriptions can be stored in a z-table, and you can use user-exit (userexit_save_document) to check the user entered value against the z-table entry. Check with an ABAP'er.

Again printing on invoices, the ABAP'er can modify the relevant print program to include these inco terms and cost.

Hope this helps.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

thank you very much to all of you for your answers, i got it right with pricing, and looking forward to solve with abaper. i had reward the points too.

keep up the good work gurus,

kind regards,

Gopi.

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don`t no exactly if I have understood your request.

But I think you should create your own condtion type for the freight condition with condition acess. And in the access sequence the field incoterms should be included.

Then you can create a condition record in transaction V/06.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

if u need freight condition as per kilometer

u can go to V/06 choose u r freight condition and change his calculation type as J OR K that is per mile and

u can use the scale for that

but for that u should consider transportation setting means for each route and for each customer miles ( distance)

hope it will help

reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Naga

First of all u have to add the freight condition in the pricing procedure. Then u have to maintain the freight condition against yr incoterms in VK11. In case where ur freight is changed according to KM there u please use scale at the time of maintaining freight dondition ( F2 short key).

For printing the require text on the invoice you please take help of the ABAPer and asked yr requirement to print the text against the incoterms. Use field VBRK - INCO1 in invoice printing programme.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.