cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not add a field in a signal in object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm making a visual composer model with different Iviews. I want to pass a selection from 1 iview to a nested Iview using the signal out and signal in. I can create a signal out with the field that I want to pass in the first iview but when I try to make a signal in in the nested Iview. I can not add a field. I see the button with the + sign but when I push it nothing happens.

I'm working on visual composer 7 patch 14. Did somebody of you encountered the same problem?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

This sound like a bug which was already fixed.

Please try this work around:

1. Click on a form or a table.

2. Click on the signal (without clicking on a connecting line).

3. Click on the + button.

Hope it will help,

Shay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shay,

Thanks for your reply but it did not solve my problem. I still can't add any fields.

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

I also faced the same problem sometimes. But after closing the model and loggin off VC. And again start the model and drag the signal in then it was working fine. Till now i didnot get the exact answer for that issue.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

1. Are you selecting the signal-in component and not the event?

2. Have you checked having a signal-in anywhere (primary window) in the model; and tried adding fields to it?

3. Did you try logging out and again logging-in and then chk if the problem persists?

If you've done all these and still face the issue on your system, check on another system and let us know if you stil get the error.

Regards,

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vani,

I tried all that already and it does not work. At a different customer this functionality works.

Kind regards,

Jeroen