cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot create the sdcc-oss rfc in SDCCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

here when i am executing the SDCCN - settings - task specific , creating the RFC ,

here it's showing the error cannot create the RFC . , how can i create the rfc .

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SDCC_OSS is created based on information from RFC connection SAPOSS. So SAPOSS needs to be working before SDCC_OSS can be created. Note 763561, question 8 should help you with that.

best regards,

-David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI David,

My SAP-OSS is working very fine , but when i am trying to do in SDCCn , this kind of message displaying.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was talking about SAPOSS, not SAP-OSS. Have you checked SAPOSS? SAP-OSS and SAPOSS are two different RFC connections which happen to have similar names.

best regards,

-David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes David , SAPOSS is woriking very fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in that case I suggest you create SDCC_OSS in sm59 by copying SAPOSS: sm59->ABAP connections->SAPOSS->Connection->Copy->enter SDCC_OSS in "connection" field->logon & security->Display<->Change->enter SDCC_NEW in user field->enter download in password field

Then try to add SDCC_OSS to SDCCN: SDCCN->GoTo->Settings->Task-Specfic->RFC Destinations->Settings->Display<->Change->Add RFC Destination->click in "destination" field->F4->find SDCC_OSS in list->double-click on SDCC_OSS->enter

best regards,

-David.