cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get an interactive from as a PDF file out of transaction SFP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there any way to easily get the interactive from designed with transaction SFP saved as a normal

pdf file to your local filesystem? I mean without any abap coding, just sth. like "save as" functionality.

Any hint is highly appreciated.

Best regards and thanks,

Martin Muellenberg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without data from the system ? Yes it's possible: create a dummy interface and a dummy form. When you design the form, you can go to the PDF Preview and you have the possibility to download the PDF.

Rgds,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

Yes, without any data from SAP. I did like you explained. But I cannot find any "save as" functionality there. Also a right click on the pdf from in the pdf preview tab does not offer any such functionality. The only thing I found was unter "Utilities -> downloading form." But it only offers an xml download.

Can you please tell where exactly the save as option is?

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Martin Muellenberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the PDF preview tab inside the Designer; there's also a keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + S) which saves the file as a PDF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

thank you very much! I could save it. Out of abap there was the possibility to set fillable = 'X'.

Do you know whether there is also an option to set this in the SFP form designer directly?

Best regards and thanks,

Martin Muellenberg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

You can use any input field but data won't be stored in the PDF as the form has to be generated by the ADS to be really interactive.

BR,

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

thanks for the information!

Best regards,

Martin Muellenberg

Answers (0)