cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status "Permits Assigned"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PM Users,

Is it possible to activate in SAP a "Standard or Users status "to show that a Work Health and Safety Permit is assigned to a:

1) Functional Location.

2) Equipment

3) Work Order

The Status "Permit Assigned" (say like "PMAS") should be displayed in the Field "STATUS" in all three.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Kind Regards

Leslie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can define User Status Profile in configuration for each of the status you need.

It will appear in the Status field.

Pl clarify the requirement for better solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The new Health and safety regulations require that all necessary work permits are assigned at Function location and/or equipment level.

These must be then approved and released alorng with the release of the work order, also when the work order is printed all assigned permits must be printed as well.

So to allow the H and S people see that there are permits assigned to a Functional Location and/or Equipment I need to be able to display a status that will show this.

Hope this helps

Regards

Leslie

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

there is no system status specified as Permit assigned in standard ,either you can create an user status as Permit assigned which you can display using structural display of equipment.

once the permit is assigned then you can make them necessary for releasing the order

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan and Remesh,

Thank you both for you comprehensive answers, I have tested what you suggested and it works fine but has now opened another question.

"If I delete a permit assigned to a F/L in transaction IL02 it still appears in the displayed list when using transaction IH01 and selecting Permits (not selecting "Deleted Objects").

Is the normal functionality in SAP that once you assign a Permit to a F/L it must be retained for record and therefore cannot be deleted?

Looking forward to you replies and again thank you for you assistance.

Kind regards

Leslie

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for the complements.

Knowledge is to share & to gain more knowledge.

Do u have any new querry please raise on the portal.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gentleman,

What can I say, your assistance with this question has opened a complete new "Function" for me and my qest to implement "Good" SAP PM.

Thank you very much for your contributions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete permit from FL/EQ.

There is more material on

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/01/d54a354ab311d189740000e8322d00/frameset.htm

If you are satisfied with answers u can close issue with reward points.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leslie,

If you are interested to see the permits assigned to technical object that is FL,EQ then u need to assign the required permits to them via IL02,IE02 in permit menu path.

Now u want to see for which equipments the permits are assigned it can be seen through IH01 with the legand keys u will come to know (ink bottle type symbol)

As per as the user status is consided it is applicable through the change in documents with buisness process. So there is no any cahnge in FL/EQ as this is the master data activity to get assigned permits.

In work order u will get the deatils & controls how u have set the permit / mapped the permit.

For high level permits u have to go to WCM (Work clearance Management) Refer likn below:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/a5/9878482b7711d68d770000e8284931/frameset.htm

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan and Ramesh,

Thank you both for you comprehensive answers, I have tested what you suggested and it works fine but has now opened another question.

"If I delete a permit assigned to a F/L in transaction IL02 it still appears in the displayed list when using transaction IH01 and selecting Permits (not selecting "Deleted Objects").

Is the normal functionality in SAP that once you assign a Permit to a F/L it must be retained for record and therefore cannot be deleted?

Looking forward to you replies and again thank you for you assistance.

Kind regards

Leslie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Went on to this link and found it very interesting, Have you used it and also is possible do you have any notes/documents on where/how the customising is done.

I am working in SAP ECC6 (started in 4.0B along time ago) and I cannot find in the IMG the area for customising PM-WCM

Kind regards

Leslie

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can find the path in IMG>PM/CS>Work clearance management

also refer the [WCM|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/b4/648558c50111d4b3860050da4ce52a/content.htm]

regards

thyagarajan