cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PERIODIC BILLING SPLIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus !

I was trying to do a periodic billing for a customer X using program RV60SBAT in background.

It generated the list fine for that customer. But then i noticed that it was generating more than one invoice list for the same customer .

One invoice list is having 10 invoices and other is having 2 .

I checked header partner details for the two invoice lists and digged inside the orders to see if all the partner functions are fine and there was no problem found .

Can anyone please throw some light on why this split happens ?

For other customers and other runs in past , the same has worked and there is no changes or enhancement whatsoever.

Full points will be given !!!

regards ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Could you let me know , if you are dealing with sales orders or group contracts performing Group invoicing.

Did you check the Invoice split log to see why the split happening.

generally the Invoice split happens when the header of the group contract data differs from the associated Individual contracts like ,

payer , payment terms , billing block , special indicators .

regards,

kalyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ! by looking into the split analysis which said the "payer" partner fucntion had differnt "address numbers " in the respective docs.This is little puzzling though because how can their be 2 address numbers (ADRC table ) for same customer number ??

any idea ??

thx!