cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM stock to unrestricted stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My scenario is by doing MB31, 101 stock will be posted to quality. After it is accepted it should be posted to unrestricted use stock automatically.

After results recording and usage decision, if the inspection lot is accepted then is it required to move the stock from quality to unrestricted stock or is there any setting which will make the automatic movement of stock from quality to unrestricted use based on usage decision.

All responses will be rewarded.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

At the time of UD select appropiate UD code then press enter.Then select Inspection Lot Tab here Click on Proposal button, Lot quantity wiil set in relavent fields(Unresticted, Blcok, Samle Usage etc.) Automatically then press SAVE(But Prerequisite is UD code is selected).

Regards,

Dhaval

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In Usage Decision QA11 there is UD code select A0 from 04 inspection type menu( this UD code has follow up action which post your stock to unrestricted automatically.

Regards

Pravin

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have transfered from inspection stock to unrestricted during UD (automatic stock posting), it is not possible to reverse the posting. If you want the material back to inspection stock, you have to activate inspection type 08 for the material, make an inspection plan with usage 9, assign the material to the plan and do mvt 311 from/to the same storage location.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member311826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I dont think automatic stock posting is posible in UD. See if its is possibel incase you are giveing automatic UD.However i had not done this , I think there you can do some development. Otherwise You have to post stock manually in unrestricted in or in blocked stk through 3rd tab Post Insp lot accourding to ur UD.

Regards

Abhijit.

Edited by: Abhijit Gautam on Jul 22, 2008 5:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In material master activate Quality management view by MM01.

In this view select Inspection type field. Add inspection type 04. Make tick mark in active.

When do goods receipt by MB31, system will create inspection lot.

After giving Usage decision, stock will move from quality to unrestricted stock automatically.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make quality inspection at GR to order I have done the following settings

1. Assinged inspection type as 04 in material master and saved.

2. created production order and released, goods issue done, confirmation is also done.

3. With transaction MB31, 101 done GR and stock posted to quality and an inspection lot also created.

4. But when I am trying to do results recording it is not allowing to do so and also it is not allowing to make Usage decision.

Can anybody may please help me to find out what QM master data is missing

Thanks in advance.

Prasad

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use QA02 to look at the status of the inspection lot. More then likely it is in CRTD status which means created. It must be in status REL (released) in order to record results or make a UD. Chances are it is looking for a plan (PREQ). If it is you must create an appropriate plan.

Once you get to the UD, for auto stock posting you select a UD code that has been set up to do this. You do this in QS41and QS51. Use QS41 to create the group codes in catalog 3. Use QS51 to create the selected sets. For each code used in a selected set, you can specify the stock posting. By clicking on the tick mark in the column "stock screen" you are telling the system to make the specified posting automatically in the background when the users saves the UD. They do no need to go to the stock posting screen at all.

Craig