cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

avil check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

This is MTO process, as we know that while creating sales order system automatically carry out availability check and shows "avail.check screen"

What are the option one can have if I don't want system to show availability check screen.

Also what should be its impact?

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you dont want the availability check ,

1. schedule line configuration where MRP should be nd.

2. material master should not have the availability check field in Sales general plant view.

basically in MTO , when we create a sales order the system will give a screen say the stock is there are not.

if you dont want that the following the above setting

thanks

Kuntla

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

if I don't want system to show availability check screen. deactinate these settings.

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Availability Check and Transfer of Requirments>Availability Check-->Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning

-->Define Procedure For Each Schedule Line Category

-->Determine Procedure For Each Delivery Item Category

In the material master you can keep KP no check

what should be its impact?

System will not carry out the availability check while creating sales order.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for reply. I can understand deactivation of avil check at schedule line level.

our issue is at order level however you are suggesting to check the step "Determine Procedure For Each Delivery Item Category" How it can be used here?

Thanks

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yah Shiv,

Yes it is related to delivery level availability check.If you want control at order level it will not relevant.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Can we have some other provision for the same requirement? Is something can be done from development side?

Thanks