cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing on daily basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultant friends,

Please tell me how how i can capture pro rata billing in a sales order.The customer is charged on the basis of square feet for maintenance of his shop.Now for the first month the customer has to be charged only for 15 days say.That means total charges divided by the no. of days in the month multiplied by 15 days.How to capture this without any ABAP development ie;simply through condition records.

If anybody lets me know the solution i shall be highly benefitted.

Regards

Raja Roy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boss,

This can be done by writing a simple routin in caltyp in pricing procedure.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja Roy

First of all please try to learn how to write in a forum in which members are helping you.

On comparing your comments

[Please provide me something that works Why should i change my billing plan at the first place]

and

[Please provide me a solution which is meaningful]

I dont know why you are so harsh. You should understand that friends are trying to give you solution only and it is upto to you to take it or not but at the sametime, you should avoid writing such harsh comments.

You cannot expect each and every suggestion should solve your problem. You have to decide whether to consider those suggestions or not and if you consider, test it at your end and give the feedback to the forum members, so that it will be in input to others too !!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Please don't misunderstand me.You would appreciate my views that in such an important forum like SDN,answers which are really meant for providing help are always appreciated.Infact you being one of the most accomplished contributors do always provide solutions to problems which are really worth appreciating.But sadly enough very often it is seen that answers are provided without going deep into the problem.Also at times answers are given just for the sake of giving answers,which is not in the right spirit.When we post questions to SDN,we really do so keeping in mind that this forum will provide an answer which is well thought and can solve the acute crisis faced by us.

I would further request you to provide me a solution to this which i am struggling with .

regards

Raja Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a standard periodic billing scenario .Once you have the settings for periodic billing the system will itself calculate the charges pro-rata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If it would have calculated the value on its own, i wouldn't have posted the questionPlease provide me a solution which is meaningful.

Regards

Raja Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think u may solve this problem by using Milestone Billing..if u use this billing plan type, u can fix some milestones.Ex: if the construction reaches at completion of 100 square feetthen customer will be billed at 10000rs..if the construction reaches 500 square feet customer will be billed as 50000rs,like this...

Regards..

Yogi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

This is not the solution i was expecting.Please provide me something that works. Why should i change my billing plan at the first place! I got to calculate the charges for the period a shop is occupied say 15 days in the first month and thereafter the billing shall be on monthly basis.

Regards

Raja Roy