Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling SAP transaction

abhishekjain
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any possibility of callin SAP transaction say 'VA01' using Webdynpro.

if yes then, how this can be achieved?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want the feature of 'Copy with Reference' the way it is in VA21 or Va01 and also the feature for 'Create a sales order' with reference to a Quotation ?

Is it possible via LORD_MAINTAIN_COMP.... I see there are Related Services links and links like Create Subsequent Documents ? But these links are not working the way they are expected to work .

Regards,

Ravi Sharma

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You could also call the VA01 transaction via the Integrated ITS (SAPGUI for HTML) via a normal linkToURL or Exit Plug.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not use CALL Transaction directly in Web Dynpro ABAP.

If you are working in Portal, you can create Transactional iView for VA01 and in Web Dynpro you can navigate to this page using Portal API IF_WD_PORTAL_INTEGRATION

OR you can navigate to web dynpro ABAP component LORD_MAINTAIN_COMP, which is Web Dynpro Version of VA01

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

after testing the LORD_MAINTAIN_COMP component, I am not able to recreate the costing scenario in R/3 -- menu 'Extras -> COSTING.

Do you know if that is possible to navigate to costing, or best solution how to recreate this?

Best Regards

Arne Jakob

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Abhi,

>

> after testing the LORD_MAINTAIN_COMP component, I am not able to recreate the costing scenario in R/3 -- menu 'Extras -> COSTING.

>

> Do you know if that is possible to navigate to costing, or best solution how to recreate this?

>

> Best Regards

> Arne Jakob

The LORD in the name of the component stands for Light Order - in other words LORD_MAINTAIN_COMP isn't a complete replacement for VA01/VA02/VA03. There are some of the more advanced features of order entry that haven't been brought over to the Web Dynpro version yet.