cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number rage-user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

Hi! I am facing an issue related to number range---- when I am trying to create the Credit memo request for sales area (xyzg\xy\xy) with reference to invoice & changing the quantity in request & after saving it, when I am trying to create invoice. I am not getting correct number range.

What I feel I am getting this error due to some user exit exist in the system, but I do not know how I can see that.

Can some one please let me know how I can see the user exit related to number range for particular sales area related to credit\debit memo?

Thank you very much in advance.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can find the userexits for SD in program MV45AFZZ (for the orders) and in program RV60AFZZ (for billing documents)

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Panki,

Please go to SE80 transaction here you go in to the Transactions check is there any *Z* transaction available for number range if not

Go in to Includes check is there any number range related include available or not.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check Number range maintained for Credit Memo Type (If maintained in 'Z' Table, check number range object assigned & logic if any).

2. Check Copy Control settings.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka