cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit-number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

Hi! I am facing an issue related to number range---- when I am trying to create the Credit memo request for sales area (xyzg\xy\xy) with reference to invoice & changing the quantity in request & after saving it, when I am trying to create invoice. I am not getting correct number range.

What I feel I am getting this error due to some user exit exist in the system, but I do not know how I can see that.

Can some one please let me know how I can see the user exit related to number range for particular sales area related to credit\debit memo?

Thank you very much in advance.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction VOFA and check the number range interval assigned to your credit memo billing type.

If the interval assigned is correct then you start looking for options instead of finding the user exit directly.

Mostly in projects we create a ZTABLE for the number ranges.Also chk the same.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already checked all my setting there is nothing wrong................When I do not make any changes with QUANTITY (price) I am getting correct number range also.

But when I change quantity in credit\debit memo request I not getting the correct number range for billing docs (Credit/Debit note) & I am getting this error only with one particular sales area only.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Panki,

Go To - T. Code: SNRO

Key-in Object: RV_BELEG and Click Tab: Number Ranges

Now, Click: Tab: Intervals (change-mode)

Maintain Number Ranges.

Afterwards,

Go To -> T.Code: SM30

Key-in Table/ View

Example, for Billing Number Range - BILL_NUM (search for appropriate Document Type, maintained (Standard or Custom).

Now, Click tab: Maintain.

Key-in all the field entries and provide Int. Number range.

Please revert for further clarifications, if any

Best Regards,

Amit.

Rewards, If Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already checked all my setting there is nothing wrong................When I do not make any changes with QUANTITY (price) I am getting correct number range also.

But when I change quantity in credit\debit memo request I not getting the correct number range for billing docs (Credit/Debit note) & I am getting this error only with one particular sales area only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the include program RV60AFZZ (USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE).