cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lots of MII errors in Netweaver Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MII-Friends,

after two MII projects I am still wondering where those masses of error messages in the NetWeaver Log come from.

One of the most frequent and regularly popping up is the following message:

com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: Enter a table name ... Unable to run Query

Category: /Applications/XMII.

Does anyone has experience with this kind of errors? I have checked the jobs running, and the Message Listeners. However, until now I could not find a source for these errors.

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://<server>:port/nwa would take you to the Netweaver Administration page

From there you navigate to Monitoring-->Logs and Traces.

Check the netweaver logs. Also you sould have Netweaver Admin rights to access the pages.Else you can get the error.

Thanks,

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

thank you for your answer. We will restart the services as soon as possible. Right now we are in a unit test phase.

The entries don't seem to bother our trans, but the logs are very full with duplicate messages, and I guess it also slows down the overall performance.

I just wondered if anyone has experienced the same messages and could give a hint where the problems are located.We are testing a lot, until the trans run without showing errors in the workbench. So I was surprised to see the logs overflow with errors.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you restart the services in your server.Also go through the following thread:

"MII Logging in Netweaver Log"

Hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Manisha