cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tx bbpgetvd,Vendor Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a problem with the replication of Vendor data from R3 into SRM using the Tx bbpgetvd.

1)When I use the R3 Numbers is not possible then Internal assignment, after replication,I can see the PLant icon & BP icon created in the pposv_bbp but no vendor's address or any other details

2)When I use the option ,only transfer R3 numbers, the system gives me a prompt that All data of this Backend system are assigned.

3)If I use Internal assignment only then I also see the same as explained in the point1

Any body have any clues on what all are the points to be checked if I wish to replicate the Vendors with R3 numbers only and still wish to see all in SRM.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

PS: The updations are happening in the Table VENMAP and no entries pertaining to these transfers are available in BUT000.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga

Please check the following note

973404- Address data not transfered correctly.

392446- old naote- All r/3 numbers are already assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

OK I'll check that. But Before that, I need to be sure about the Basic settings or authorization that I am missing.As I remarked ,in the above para, as and when the vendor replication is happening there are locks.

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthu,

Thanks for all your efforts.

I could solve the issue as the No range in the R3 was not in sync with that in the SRM.

When I replicated the Vendors of the Bckend system, I could see them in the PPOSV_BBP.

with addresses and all.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan