SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Sales Transactions flow from POS to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell about the process flow from POS (point of sale / third party software) to SAP in IS Retail ?

Bi,

Vamsi

4 REPLIES 4

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SAP POS or Enterprise POS -> Transnet -> (XI -> POS DM ->) ERP Retail

or

3rParty POS -> Converter (e.g. XI) -> (POS DM) -> ERP Retail

the ( ) elements are optional

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. Actually we are using one pricing procedure for sales transactions which flow from POS to SAP. The data which comes from POS will automatically create an invoice (VF01) in SAP. Can you please let me know what are the settings / process ?

bi

Vamsi

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

unfortunatly I do not understand your request.

Do you want to setup this process or do you want to undersatnd the settings of the already running system ?

We need some more details:

Which POS system do you use ?

Is there a XI system or not ?

Do you use the POS DM (PIPE) system ?

The only things I know is that you have a POS (which one) and a ERP retail (which version).

Of course if you have a non-SAP POS it can be possible that you create some kind of IDOCs maybe via a mapper tool and call ERP inbound IDOC interfaces. This will also lead to a billing document.

POS IDOCs e.g. WPUBON, WPUUMS, WPUTAB,...

Look in customizing -> SD -> POS Interface -> Inbound

Regards

Björn

0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi Nar

u have find all setting in POS Interface under SPRO- sales & D-- POS inetrface -

for pricing procedure - you have define profile for POS inbound process then go to aggreataed sales control hare you have define pricing procedure

and these inbound profile assgin to SITE

Thanks

Amit Shivhare