cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes to User attributes will get updated in which table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Can anyone tell which tables will get updated when I make changes to User attributes in SRM, Like adding up a catalogue and deleting a catalogue or if a cost center is added or deleted .

If i want to check what are the changes done for a particular user in his/her attributes?

please suggest me

Regards

sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Are you looking for change history of attributes as well? Just read the thread again and realised I might have not answered the right question.

There is no full change history.

All you can see is if you go to transaction PP01 and highlight the type you want to see, normal attributes or extended, then press the display button then the "Change information" button it will tell you who last changed that type of attributes and when.

It will not tell you what they actually changed though, and it only shows you the last change date and user.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Normal attributes go in table HRT1222 and that table is linked to org unit via HRP1222.

Limits are in HRP5503.

Plants and storage locations are in HRT5502 linked via HRP5502. Plants are stored as business partner, so you need table BBP_LOCMAP to get the plant ID.

Function module BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES will extract all attributes for you.

Regards,

Dave.