Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02- Billed Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

i want to change Billed wty in VF02.

when i goto vf02, at item level the billing qty field is displaying in grey color, so iam unable to change the qty.

How can i change the billed qty in VF02 with out going to delivery(VLo2n).

cHEERS,

sUMITH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

Once invoice is generated, I dont think you can change the quantity. You have to cancel the document itself. May be if you have multiple line items in billing and if you want to delete one particular line item, that is possible but not quantity.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

Very interesting to know that line item can be deleted in billing document. Please let me know the procedure for deleting the line item in billing document.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

You can delete the line items in the billing documents by going to T code VF11 and giv the invoice no and select the SELECTION LIST option ,select the item which you want to delete and save the document.Hope this works out.....

Regards

Mahendar.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend.

The Billing Qunatity cannot be changed ...

It is like whatever the customer has ordered you have billed.

How Can you bill when the customer has not ordered.

Just go to the referenced order.

There you enter the Material and the quantity deliver the same order now you can bill the same order.

Hope the concepts is clearly understood.

regards,

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact, once the billing document is released to accounting, you can not change anything in the Billing document. At best you can change the output only.

So, if your billing document is released to accounting then you have to cancel the billing document first . Then you create a new billing document again as required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN the billing relevance maintain K as the relevance in the item category. This will allow you to change.

regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not possible to change the billed qty once the billing document is created. You will have to cancel the billing document and recreate the billing document. In the billing document create initial screen choose selection list (F2) to change the billing quantity. Ofcourse your item category settings shoule allow this.

Regards,

GSL.