cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 Connection timed out

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

i am configuring the EWA , when i execute solman_ewa_admin i am getting this screen

500 Connection timed out

-

-

Error: -5

Version: 7000

Component: ICM

Date/Time: Tue Jul 22 11:23:42 2008

Module: icxxthr.c

Line: 2698

Server: solman_SOL_00

Error Tag: {-}

Detail: Connection to partner timed out after 60s

© 2001-2005, SAP AG

what could be the reason.

cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just execute the transaction or enter the display several times (4-6 times). It will solve the issue and show up the required screen.

There is compiling in the background.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i created more than 10 times even it's giving the same error , when i am calling self diagnastics , system is showing the message. webdynpro/dswp_ewea_admin is not called due to an error , i checked in sicf, that service is already activated , what could be done, and my SDCC_OSS is also not creating automatically my SAP-OSS is worikng very fine. help me .,

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopal,

Please increase the value for icm/conn_timeout parameter in RZ11 - this is a dynamic parameter so there is no need to refresh the instance to take effect the parameter changes. Once it is done you will not get connection time out error and your problem get solved.

Cheers.

Rayees Palot

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue, and I tried to execute the transaction for 5-6 times, no luck.

Then I increased the parameter icm/conn_timeout

from 10000 to 50000 to 150000.

Every time I increased it I tried for 4-5 times to execute the transaction, but when I had no luck, I just increased the parameter value.

I eventually succeeded the process finished in less then 2 minutes - the last time.

Thanks for the tip, Ruediger & Rayees

p.s. - as there was no response/feedback from the tread creator - I just wanted to let others know that this solution is working...