Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification printout issue - QM03, QM10, QM11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Seek urgent help on the following issue :-

We had created a new rejection report format for Quality notifications (for a new client requirement) and had assigned the new script and the standard program to shop papers in customizing (SPRO) for Quality notifications (under the QM area). The relevant notification type was also assigned to the newly defined shop papers.

Now when a notification is being printed by selecting the new shop papers, using the transaction code QM03, the new rejection report is being picked up and the output is as desired.

But when the notifications are being printed collectively using the transaction code QM11 or QM10, the old rejection report format (i.e. the SAP standard format) is being picked up and not the new one.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks & regards,

Nimish Goswamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nimish,

I am developing a form to be attached in QM03 , i would like to know where you have attached in SPRO.Could you just help me in finding the location.

Thanks in advance.

Varghese

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same setting may require in the other codes to get the similar printout.As the other one is working as per your requirements.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Could you please elaborate. Especially the same setting, other codes part.

Thanks,

Nimish Goswamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nimish,

As per your inputs I understood that you have modified some print progrmas in QM03.

I am suggesting you to do same thing in QM10,QM11 so that your requirements get full filled.

Other way is to create smart form / printour & provide one T code to the user so that the std will not get disturbed & u can fullfill the custom based requiremnts.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you just check the assignment of shop paper with the notification type.There may be 2 shop papers assigned one having your new form & the other one with the old form but having selection tick.

If this is the case then check the selection tick to the one which is having new form & deselct other.

Also if it dont work please let me know how you are taking print from QM10,means the steps.

Cheers,

Tushar