Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deducting one condition value from another condition value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts

pls let me know how to deduct one condition from another condition

my requirement is i have to deduct pricing condition step 450 from step 210 and th value has to reflect

in step 500

thanks

supriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the following in ur pricing procedure:

In step 500, include a Negative Copy condition type (For eg: ZC07) and indicate in the "From" column as "210".

Then in Step 510, please put the value in "From" column as "490" and "To" column as "500". System will now calculate the difference as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zahid

thanks for the solution which u told

my requirement is full fillied perfectly

reards

supriya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Try to put your issue in the forum instead of asking for contact numbers and mail ids. so that cross learning takes for all.

Best Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

Please do not go through my suggestions, as they are wrong as far as step calculation is concerned.

Please note my final suggestion:

1) Please create a copy condition type which is a copy of Step 450 and incorporate in Step 498.

2) Please create a "negative" copy condition type of Step 210 and incorporate in Step 499.

3) In step 500, please put Step 498 in "From" and "Step 499" in "To" coumn. System will now calucalate the difference correctly.

System can calculate the difference only if Step 499 is NEGATIVE.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my previous mail, I had mentioned the logic for calculation of the difference.

Herein I has mentioned Step 490 to be taken in "From" column; instead please mention Step 450. Please note the correction and try it out.

Moreover for step 500, u first need to create a negative condition type (Eg: ZC07) and then incorporate it into ur pricing procedure in step 500.

Regards,

Zahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zahid

pls can u give me u r mail id r contact no

i will send u a copy of my pricing pocedure

u will come to know my req

thanks & regards

supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

My ctc # is 98403-40634.

Regards,

Zahid

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Supriya,

You conditions are located at level 210 & 450, & you want to deduct 450 from 210 & hvae have result at level 500.

For this you will have to create a copy of conditions 210 & 450 above 500 say at levels 498 & 499 & then maintain condition at level 500 to be calcualte from 498 to 499.

To create a copy of Conditions you dont need to create new condition type, just enter description & mention from 210 & 450 in other copy...

Hope this helps.. .

Reward if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

98700 10230

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

thanks for giving the solutions

it fullfiled my req

thanks

supriya