cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Mail adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've done file- mail interface. I'm sending contents of file to mail.I'm using to send mail to gmail. Please see the parameters for communication channel configuration.Data has sent successfully from file and in Moni also successfull but in Mail communication channel error occurs.

url: smtp://smtp.google.com

uid: gmail id

pwd:....

Mail Attributes

to: gmail id

Error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error: invalid XIMailAdapter channel '7de877e3fddc300fa8d0f0c51e5805d7'

Message is comming successfully in the receiver communication chaannel ,and error status also comming but Mail has not comming to gmail.

Please help to resolve the error.

Thanks,

Asmith.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI asmith,

Please refer the threads:

Regards,

Pradeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asmith

What is the staus of mail adapter under Commponent monitoring.

Green or Red, if RED then what is the message.

- Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

It's in Red and the message is below.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error: invalid XIMailAdapter channel '7de877e3fddc300fa8d0f0c51e5805d7'

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

This error maily comes when ur comm channel is not configured properly.

please check the parameters.

try re activating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asmith,

Check the message status in RWB in Message Monitoring Or MDT( Message Display Tool) .If the message was struck in status like "Delivered" or 'System Error".

Find out those messages and resend again..

Regards,

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these links i think it will be very useful.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards,

Sharanya.