Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying data from SD billing to FI - Help plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dear SD gurus, plz help me.

I have a requirement to copy these data for F2 billing:

1. Sales Order Number to the Customer assignment field --> For this i have maintained assignment number as B in VOFA. But on seeing FI doc, its taking Billing Doc number.

2. Billing Doc no. to Reference field: --> i have maintained reference field as E in VOFA. Its copying the billing doc number to AWKEY & not XBLNR. To meet this reqmnt, i have created a substitution exit which copies from AWKEY to XBLNR. That works fine for Tcode VF01, VF02 & VF04. But when i use background job for billing (RV60SBAT program), its not working. I even added Tcode Vf06 in exit. But no solution.

Plz suggest.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stalin

Two fields from billing document at header level [(Reference and Assignment)] will be passed on to FI. Whatever informations stored in billing document in these two fields, you can see in FBL5N.

To utilise these fields, you can have the option as to what data should flow here. For that go to VTFL, select the combination of your billing type and delivery type and execute. There you can see two fields, Assignment Number and Reference Number. Have the options here according to your requirement and try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

Thanx for the information. I tried in VTFL for BV. It solved my problem of Assignment field.

But for reference field, its still not populating the Billing doc number. As i can see the billing doc number is getting copied to AWKEY but not XBLNR. Is there any more settings to be done.

Can u suggest something.

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stalin

Go to VTFL, select the combination of billing type and delivery type and execute. There for the field [Reference Number,] maintain E which will be your billing document reference populated in the billing document from table VBRK and field XBLNR to FI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)