cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price not picking from VK12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maintained a price in vk12, and the condition record for today states a price of 17,

And i'm creating a billing doc for today. In the codition type, pricing date is set as 'C' to pick the billing date for pricing.

Sales order price how ever picks the price when the SO was created which is 16.

Ideally at billing it should pick the price as 17 since its maintained in cond record but it picks 16.

Can you please explain how i can correct this to pick the vk12 price.

Thanks

Keshini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Copy Control setting, maintain 'B' i.e carry out new pricing.

Sales Order to Billing (OR --> F1): VTFA

Delivery to Billing(LF --> F2): VTFL

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keshini,

Ideally the pricing flows from the sales order (VA01) to the invoice (VF01).

Explanation:

Say you created a sales order on 10/07/2008 & at that time the price was Rs.16/-.

Today on 22/07/2008, the price has changed to Rs.20/-. Now ideally the pricing will be copied from the sales order & so the price will be Rs.16/- by default.

If you want the bill to be created with Rs.20/- do one thing o go to item level pricing condition - click on "update" button - select the option "B"-carry out new pricing. The system will determine the new price Rs.20/-.

You can also try out maintaining the copy control settings in transaction code VTFL (copy control between delivery document & billing document) for pricing as "B". But watch out for the manual conditions which may have been selected in the sales order. You may again have to enter them in the invoice.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini

Pricing in billing is determined based on the copy control what you maintained for your item category in VTFL. For the field pricing type,

- if you maintain B, then whatever you maintain in VK11, while generating billing, the rate will be fetched from VK11. System will not consider sale order price.

- if you maintain other than B, then the price in billing document will be fetched from sale order

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini,

When you are making any changes in VK12 first you have to cancelled your old price then you assign a new price.

Regards,

Rahul