cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call RFC Z_Function Error~Please Help~thanks~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pals:

I'm tring to use BPM call a RFC Z_function.

but come out this error.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: This system rejects all logons using SSO tickets: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: This system rejects all logons using SSO tickets

the RFC function's input value is 0~unbounded customer name.

and return custormer details...that's all.

and..I used the same logon infor. to call another Z_RFC function,and it work normally.

which means i think the login infor. such as logon user name and pwd are correct.

but no idea what's the problem.

Regards

Jack Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pals:

After I changed instance profile but error still the same.

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

Please Tell me what exactly what i should do now.

Here is the CC error:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received

Regards

Jack Lee

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

change the default client for the J2EE Engine (000) to a client that does not exist on the SAP Web AS ABAP system.

Then restart the J2EE

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cb/ac3d41a5a9ef23e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Then, replace the public key cerificates

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/75/c80b424c6cc717e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

Check the Tcode STRUSTSSO2 and check if your client is mentioned in the ACL.

for more information,check the thread below

/thread/968919 [original link is broken]

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to System administration-> system configuration -->> UM configuration >> security settings ... and increase the value against the field "Lifetime of SAP Logon Ticket (hh:mm)" .. The default value is 8 hrs...

restart the cluster after you have made & SAVED changes

If you need more info...Try this link:

/thread/48038 [original link is broken]

/thread/454450 [original link is broken]

<removed by moderator>

regards

kummari

Edited by: kummari on Jul 22, 2008 6:08 AM

Edited by: Mike Pokraka on Jul 24, 2008 12:54 PM

0 Kudos

Dear Kummari,

I can't find the setting as below.

System administration-> system configuration -->> UM configuration -->> security settings......

Where could i find this setting?Use what tool?Brtools or configtool??Please let me

know more detail.Many thanks.

Best regards,

Lenny