cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find the correct data from series of messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the RFC -> XI -> SOAP scenario; In this scenario, RFC will send some notes of service for the WEB service via SOAP.

When I access the monitor of messages of the XI, I got series of messages. How I should find the correct messages out of this bunch.

How can I locate one definitive note for the number of it through the monitor of the XI?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find your messages based on the

1)Selection Criteria in SXMB_MONI/RWB

2) Trex Searh Engine

It is not possible to search for a field in the Message. First you need to find the message them download that into any file and then search it. and then look thru xml itself.

Thanks

swarup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a s

You need to use selection criteria to restrict message view to the relevant messages

Monitor for Processed XML Messages

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c4/9a5c3bab977239e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Once you have identified the relevant messages (say your three examples of the same message type), you then need to distinguish between each one. To do this you will need to open each relevant message then view the payload of the inbound message and / or the response message. This blog is only relevant in that it highlights the message header, payload etc. Refer to left hand side of screen once you have displayed the message version

Monitoring for Processed XML messages in ABAP Proxy

Regards,

Mike