cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure not copied

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have created a condition table, access sequence and copied freight condition typekf00 and renamed zf01. then i copied the standard pricing procedure RVAA01 and renamed as zz-, i want to place my condition type by replacing kf00 in the zz- procedure, when i copied a message appeared and i have clicked copy all button, but i cannot see the condition type kf00 in that pricing procedure and i can see that in RVAA01. can anyone throw some light on this gurus,

Thank you,

Gopi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi cathy,

thanks for ur reply again, yes u are right, i did not do the steps accordingly, i have sorted the problem. anyway thank you for the suggestion.

kind regards,

gopi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi cathy,

thanks for the reply, but my problem is when i copied the pricing procedure rvaa01 and renamed as zz-, i am not able to see condition type kf00 in pricing procedure zz-,so there is no question of deleting there, i want to replace my condition type in copied pricing procedure(zz--), also there are 73 entries in standard pricing procedure rvaa01, in the copied one there are only 31 entries. also i got a warning message that counter cannot be assigned to manual item condition type. if someone understood the problem are encountered the same one before, plz explain me,

thanks in advance,

Gopi.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi, i have ever done that before. And all the condition types from the standard pricing procedure can be copied; add or delete what i want in my pricing procedure.

Anyway, it does not work if u try again. Recommend u adding your required condition type into your pricing procedure.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi, u may delete KF00 in your pricing procedure while add ZF01.