cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD33 Sales value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could someone tell me how the open deliveries, open billing documents and open orders value get updated in FD33. (Extras -> Sales value). I am trying to find out when a sales order gets included in open delivery, when it comes under open billing document and when under open order.

The update group I have set is 000015. (IMG: Enterprise strcture -> Definition -> Financial accounting -> Define Credit Control Area)

Any relevant information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rugmani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please choose the relevant update group as per your business scenario. When we want to consider the open sales orders also in the picture, then SAP recommends to for update group "00012".

Standard tables -

"S066" (Open sales order value) & "S067" (Open delivery and Open billing docuemnt value) for a particular customer belonging to a credit control area. Then 'SALES VALUE" field from the credit master (FD33) picks up the open sales order / delivery/billing values from the above tables.

By open billing documents - I mean, a billing document which is not passed to accounting; because once an accounting document is generated for the billing document , the billing document value will get reflected against "RECEIVABLES" field in the credit master(FD33).

Please check now based on my observations.Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zahid

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

1.Update group 00015 is the business requirement, which considers open deliveries, open billing documents. Business uses this why because not all sales documents would be delivered. So taking your business into consideration, you cannot check out the open sales orders. If you want to include the open sales orders in your credit checks you should use the update group 00012,which takes all the open orders into consideration for credit checks. If you want to change this first have a discussion with finance consultant.

2. All Sales order who's deliveries are not yet made are considered as open Sales orders, for deliveries who's billing is not yet done considered as open deliveries, the billing documents yet to be passed to accounting is called as open billing

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change the update group to 000012.

Also make setting in OVA8. Select the entry & choose details.

Click on Check Box for Open Orders & Open Deliveries.

Hope this solves ur problem.

If not solved do reply.

reward if useful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the valuable inputs. I have one further question. When you say that Open billing document gets updated before an accounting document is generated, do you mean the stage when an outbound delivery is created but it has not been billed?

In my case, for all of the customers set in my company, the Open deliveries has a value but Open billing document has no value.

Can you please explain the reason for this?

Thanks,

Rugmani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a local report based on the values of Open deliveries/ Open bill. documents seen in FD33.

Can someone please tell me the answers to the following:

1. Before a delivery is created for a sales order, the delivery status in VBUP is 'A' (Not processed). Is this case included under 'Open deliveries' in FD33?

2. After the delivery has been saved &/or processed, the status in VBUP changes to 'C' (Completely processed). Is this also included in 'Open deliveries'? If not, does it get included in 'Open bill. documents'?

3. I assume that once billing is done, the value gets included under 'Receivables' in FD33. Please correct me if I am wrong.

4. When we talk about 'WIP - Work in Progress', do we include open sales orders(with no delivery created for them), open deliveries and open bill. documents?

5. Last question, when does the delivery have the following statuses: ' ' (Not relevant) and 'B' (Partially processed)?

Thanks,

Rugmani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rugmani,

Answers as following:

1. Before a delivery is created for a sales order, the delivery status in VBUP is 'A' (Not processed). Is this case included under 'Open deliveries' in FD33?

Ans.: This case in not included in Open deliveries. It is

included in open Sales order.

2. After the delivery has been saved &/or processed, the status in VBUP changes to 'C' (Completely processed). Is this also included in 'Open deliveries'? If not, does it get included in 'Open bill. documents'?

Ans.: This case in not included in Open Bil. Doc.

3. I assume that once billing is done, the value gets included under 'Receivables' in FD33. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ans.: Yes once the bill is done & posted the value gets updated in Receivables .

4. When we talk about 'WIP - Work in Progress', do we include open sales orders(with no delivery created for them), open deliveries and open bill. documents?

5. Last question, when does the delivery have the following statuses: ' ' (Not relevant) and 'B' (Partially processed)?

Mr. Rugmani i wish to suggest you one thing. This will definitely help to solve all your queries.

Create new customer in Dev. Make setting for that in FD31 as credit limit -- 0 & credit exposure -- 0 (Since the customer is new he will be having credit exp 0)

Strat from Order creation, delivery creation & go till billing. If possible try & post payment through f.28. During this all stages check fd33.

I hope this will help u.

Still if u have any problem do write.

Thanks & regards,

(Reward if Helpfull)