cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Organizational Unit for Bidder on the 'Manage Business Partners Screen'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I replicated a vendor from R3 to SRM and there is no 'Organizational Unit for Bidder' listed. Because there is none, I cannot make any changes to the address of the Business Partner (Vendor) and there is no way to add the Organizational Unit for Bidder because it is all greyed out.

I also tried to fix it in the GUI bbmainint screen but it cannot be fixed there either.

Does anyone know how I can get that Org Unit for Bidder into the Vendor's Profile? I know what it should be, I just can't find a way to get it in there.

Thanks,

Laetitia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the 'Organizational Unit for Bidder' is not listed in the transaction. You need to know this code every time you create a contact / employee for a specific suppliers.

When you replicated vendors into SRM, the vendor records are assiged to a Org Unit. Depending on your SRM version (SRM 4.0 or SRM > 4.0), they are integrated into the Org Model. Enter exactly this root node for the supplier into the field 'Organizational Unit for Bidder'.

It is just about knowing where the information is - then it works

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the vendor assigned to the purch. orgn in the backend?

Have you created a new Vendor root org. for BBPGETVD?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assume you are using BBPGETVD for vendor replication.

in BBPGETVD screen have you put the org unit where this vendor BP should be assigned?

Have you created root org for vendor in yr org structure?

PPOCV_BBP if you are in SRM 5.0

BR

Dinesh