cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using PR00 for my basic wholesale price and it is posting to ERL - Revenue. I have PR00 marked as mandatory so that we cannot allocate, deliver, and invoice any materials that have no price.

I have 5 materials that need to have their wholesale price post to a different GL account. I thought I would create a new condition type and position it above PR00 on my pricing procedure. I thought that if I had more than one condition type of Condition Class B-Prices, only one one condition type would be allowed on my sales doc.

But this is not working. My 5 materials are getting a message during order entry that PR00 is missing. If I create condition records for the 5 materials for both PR00 and my new condition type, both prices appear on my sales order.

Can someone help me solve this situation?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I will create a requirement in VOFM for this and I think it will work for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurie,

In the material master - sales:sales org 2 screen, you have a field called "account assignment group".

1. Create 5 different account assignment groups (IMG-sales & distribution-basic functions-account assignment/costing-revenue account determination-here select the first option & it will allow you to create account assignment groups for customer as well as material).

Say you create "A", "B", "C", "D", "E" -account assignment groups for materials.

2. Assign the specific account assignment group to the relevant material master.

3. The condition type let it be PR00 only with account key as ERL in the pricing procedure to post to revenues.

4. Go to transaction code "VKOA" - here you select the key combination which gives you the fields as under:

Ap-salesorg.-chaofacct-cond typAAGM-AccKey-G/L

V-----BP01

CAIN
KOFI

A

ERL

V-----BP01

CAIN
KOFI

B

ERL

V-----BP01

CAIN
KOFI

C

ERL

V-----BP01

CAIN
KOFI

D

ERL

V-----BP01

CAIN
KOFI

E

ERL

(AAGM - account assignment group for material)

As seen above a different G/L account for the same account key.

Maintain the condition records for all the materials in VK11 for conddition type PR00 as per your required key combination.

Now when you create the invoice, the system will check the account assignemnt group of the material & for the same conddition type PR00 & the same account key ERL, it will determine a different G/L to post the revenue.

Hope this gives you a clear understanding of the solution.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for all of the suggestions. Another reason that I wanted to use a separate condition type is that I want PR00 to be set as "Not possible to process manually." But I want the new condition type to be set as "Manual entry has priority." Any additional thoughts on how I can accomplish this AND post to different GL accounts? This is all a result of the materials with PR00 being trade goods, but the other 5 items are NLAG services.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurie

You can set this in the condition type (V/06).

In the "Manual entries" field put the appropriate value.

C --Manual entry has priority

D --Not possible to process manually.

Have you tried with this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, thank you.

For my PR00, I am using D--Not possible to process manually

For my new condition type, I am using C--Manual entry has priority

PR00 is also mandatory

My new condition type is not mandatory

Because I do not have PR00 condition records created for these 5 services materials, my order receives the "PR00 is missing message" on those materials and the order is incomplete.

If I create PR00 condition records for these 5 services materials, both condition type and prices are appearing on my order. I don't want to charge twice for this material.

I thought that there was something built into SAP that did not allow more than one condition type with the category = Price on an item on the order. But that is not happening for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to uncheck the PR00 as mandatory in the pricing procedure ? If for those 5 materials, you do not need a PR00 price then you should uncheck the PR00 as mandatory.

"I have PR00 marked as mandatory so that we cannot allocate, deliver, and invoice any materials that have no price."

Uncheck PR00 as mandatory and on your gross price line add a routine that will check that the gross price is not equal to 0 and if it is, issue and error message.

Job done : no condition type mandatory but you prevent delivering and invoicing with a 0 price.

Best regards,

Myriam

Edited by: Myriam Catrycke on Aug 13, 2008 2:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear laurie,

In your pricing procedure make your PR00 as a manualy

so that u will not face the above problem.

if u want to post that materials in different G/L account then in Account determination mention proper Account assingment group for material. which is same as in the material master.

Hope it will solve your problem

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurie,

As per my understanding -

->You have Pricing Procedure with PR00 as Mandatory condition

->You have 5 Material, who's sales price you want to post to different GL A/c.

->You had added one more Pricing Condition in Pricing Procedure to the posting in different Pricing Procedure but it is not helping as PR00 is mandatory.

If this is your query, then can you please tell us instead of adding the new Condition Type in Pricing procedure, have tried to achieve your requirement from GL A/c Account Determination (Tr, Code u2013 VKOA).

I am not sure what type of Account Determination is currently use in your company, if you can tell us then may be we can give solution in much more better way.

Cheers !!!

Imzo