Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC01 Security

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to limit the info sets available within MC01. I created a test account and test role that has MC01 in it. In the role, I changed the M_LIBI_IST Authorization object.

1. If M_LIBI_IST has an asterisk, everything is available to be drilled down on.

2. If I Select everything except credit memo, I lose the ability to drill down on everything. I don't even have the plus to expand other entries.

SU53 points to M_LIBI_IST as the problem with 3 sets of numbers.

07020302 070000000 17.

What am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried assigning MC01 Tcode to a user I found objects M_LIBI_CUS, M_LIBI_IST, M_LIBI_KNZ,M_LIBI_KSI and I assigned execute activity to all the objects with M_LIBI_IST = * and it worked fine for me.

Try ST01 trace it will help you to get the missing object.

Rakesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried assigning MC01 Tcode to a user I found objects M_LIBI_CUS, M_LIBI_IST, M_LIBI_KNZ,M_LIBI_KSI and I assigned execute activity to all the objects with M_LIBI_IST = * and it worked fine for me.

Try ST01 trace it will help you to get the missing object.

Rakesh

0 Kudos

I will try the ST01, but just to clarify, when I used the asterisk, it worked fine, and I could log in. When I limit the M_LIBI_IST, nothing works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted everything except sales, so I entered a range in the authorization object that covered Purchasing thru the end.

I was originally just selecting each object.