Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using methods written in //@@begin //@@end

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have scenario where i need to perform multiselection and

single selection in one table and in the second table i have same scenario . when i am performing the mulselectin i have written the below code , when after selcting the two rows in a table and adding it ot the RFC , i need to remove those two

selection which i send it to the backend before selecting the new one

n is the isze of the table

this below code i have written in action event of view controller .

for(int j=0;j<n1;j++)

{

if(wdContext.nodeIt_Carv_Data().isMultiSelected(j) || carvLeadSelection==j)

{

wdContext.nodeIt_Carv_Data().setLeadSelection(j);

ArrayList col = new ArrayList();

String make=wdContext.nodeIt_Carv_Data().getIt_Carv_DataElementAt(j).getP_Make();

String model=wdContext.nodeIt_Carv_Data().getIt_Carv_DataElementAt(j).getP_Model();

String range=wdContext.nodeIt_Carv_Data().getIt_Carv_DataElementAt(j).getP_Range();

String year=wdContext.nodeIt_Carv_Data().getIt_Carv_DataElementAt(j).getP_Year();

Zlgs_Carv_Data carvData=new Zlgs_Carv_Data();

carvData.setP_Make(make);

carvData.setP_Model(model);

carvData.setP_Range(range);

carvData.setP_Year(year);

wdContext.currentZlgf005_Outfit_Match_Mm_InputElement().modelObject().addIt_Carv(carvData);

}

}

here in the above code Zlgs_Carv_Data is class for the

structure It_Car in to which i am send the selection match

of the table and send adding it to the RFC .

after the loop i have written

wdContext.currentZlgf005_Outfit_Match_Mm_InputElement().modelObject().removeit_carv(carvData);

but when i write the above statement after the loop data is not getting removed which i selected.

what i did was Zlgs_Carv_Data carvData; in the //@@begin other and //@@end and written the

wdContext.currentZlgf005_Outfit_Match_Mm_InputElement().modelObject().removeit_carv(carvData);

after the whole for loop has completed , but the selection is not getting removed , for the new multiselection , its appending

data it to the structure ,

but when i write wdContext.currentZlgf005_Outfit_Match_Mm_InputElement().modelObject().removeit_carv(carvData);

after the

wdContext.currentZlgf005_Outfit_Match_Mm_InputElement().modelObject().addIt_Carv(carvData);

its removing the table data from the structure .

but if iam writing the statement out of loop it not helping me

can any one help me out with this.

any alternative approach that could help me to delete the selection from the table for each next selection.

any auggestions ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx