cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Currently, for one of our order type, we are seeing one invalid condition type in Conditions Tab.

When checked the Pricing procedure, this Condition type is not specified, which is right, because it is invalid, but not sure from where it is retreiving this Condition type in the Sales Order.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the condition type is not exesting in the pricing procedure and that particular pricing procedure is getting determined in your sales document, then that condition type which is not there in pricing procedure should not appear in sales document --> conditions tab.

Go to Condition analysis and check which pricing procedure is getting picked up in the order. Check that particular condition type.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanth:

Checked the pricing procedure and found out it is the same I was checking before.

The Condition type which is not in Pricing procedure is a Tax Condition Type. Seams like something is missing in this Tax Condition type. Any ideas?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just one more thought , check if any of your alternative calculation types are influencing this. Coz, though the condition is invalid here(is it that it nots there part of the procedure or you did not maintain a value for it) the alt cal type is talking some other pricing proc and bring the value.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

i went to Analysis Pricing screen in the Sales order, in that on the left side for this particular condition type, i see the value as 0.0000

On the right side of the screen , it says :

Access = 10

Description = Condition record exists (removed manually).

This condition type is a Tax condition type! Not sure why it is getting populated in the sales order, though it does not exist in the Pricing procedure.

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga...

Of my Knowledge... the condition type should never appear in sales order if its not maintained in the pricing procedure.

Kindly check as follows...

1) Go the sales order -go to the condition and click on analysis...

2) You should be able to see the pricing procedure which is being used by the particular sales order.

3)As you said, the particular condition type is coming in the sales order screen... Check for that condition type in the list which appear in the left side. If its picked by the sales order then it will show the respective access sequence and its condition record..

Hope condition type should be maintained in the pricing procedure....

Reward if this helps....

Cheers,

Safeer Rahman