cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery Button is disabled . Along with other buttons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Return delivery is not allowed ( currently the button is disabled). Normally, we should be able to clic on u201Cdeleteu201D or u201Creturn deliveryu201D button, but it is greyed out (see below).

=> it is working in some of the others test systems of SRM system.

Here is the link for navigation....

Confirm GR>display and process confirmation (=GR) u2013 basic data in header

Now the status for the confirmation header data shows us ....

Complete

Confirmed

Created

Approved

Currently Being Transferred

... Where as the data via IDOC is already transmitted to the target system and processed also .

What needs to be done to update the STATUS to Transport to Extended System ??

Is there any special function that we need to trigger to update the status ? And also the buttons so that Deletion and Return Delivery can be done ???

to process the confirmation, choose an active pushbutton

Confirmation Number 1000662564

Confirmation Name aaa Purchase Order Number 4501057849

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok .. Thanks a lot for the prompt reply.

What exactly we are facing is in EBP system even though the confirmation is transmitted to the backend but the status keep on showing "Currently being transmittedu201D.

Now the status is not changing even after we run the status reports and clean functions...

Whereas in some of the other systems its updating successfully so we need to know if its a problem with the system ? What should be our strategy to find the problem ?

If its system wide or just some missing configuration issue.

Regards,

Ravi Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

While updating the shopping cart status with program BBP_GET_STATUS_2 in RGY, I get the following message:

"More than one reference to a purchase requisition is not expected."

Can it be areason for the status on the shopping cart not getting updated correctly.

I have investigated the problem and found the following things happen in the target system:

I analyzed the situation and found that this program BBP_GET_STATUS_2 in RGY internally calls up the backend driver function.

Which is passing this message, u201CMore than one reference to a purchase requisition is not expected. u201C. Then the backend driver function exits straight away.

The driver function which is triggered is B31I_STATUS_READ. Which try to read the quantities as shown below.

• now take the reference(s) an read the quantity of

• the sc line in the according po lines

PERFORM read_quantity TABLES lt_return

lt_sc_references

CHANGING lt_upd_line-unit

lv_ordered_quantity.

Under this function it try to check the references and if it finds more than 1 reference it will just append this error and return us the string what we are getting at the moment on the screen.

*-----error, more than one RQ is not expected.

PERFORM fill_errtab USING 'E' '012'.

EXIT.

I am not very sure about what is going wrong at functional end that this error is getting generated. Please check it and confirm the same.

Functionally we do exactly the same in all the test systems(RGY, RGQ etc). And even though I got this message while running BBP_GET_STATUS_2 in RGY, the shopping cart got updated correctly with the back end document details. After running BBP_GET_STATUS_2, we could also do 'Confirm GR' correctly for the shopping cart in RGY. It is only after 'Confirm GR' step that we are finding that the status in the shopping cart is not getting updated correctly and which may be the reason for the de-activation of the 'Return Delivery' and 'Delete' button.

I just wanted to check if this message was relevant for the status not getting updated correctly in the shopping cart header tab ??

Can anyone please help me with this issue ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I would ask SAP about that "More than one reference to a purchase requisition is not expected" error.

We got that after a support pack and they gave us a load of notes to get arond it.

Here are the ones they told us if you want to try them:

0000691569 Error messages in BBP_GET_STATUS_2

0000812564 The ordered quantity of the BE-PO is not read

0001012124 SHP not reappear in SOCO after backend PO delete

0001027859 BBP_GET_STATUS_2: Short Dump in SRM 4.0

0001032713 BBP_GET_STATUS_2: incorrect sourcing indicator

0001033208 Complete sourcing indicator is getting lost

0001040847 Requirement is removed from sourcing after BBP_GET_STATUS_2

0001041334 BBP_GET_STATUS_2 cannot handle more than one PO

0001051106 BBP_GET_STATUS_2: Fehlermeldung E 012 im Backend für Limit

0001060971 Error in Note 1051106

0001055375 BBP_GET_STATUS_2: Error message during conversion

0001005993 Performance in BBP_STATUS_READ for more than 20 000 items

0001025350 BBP_GET_STATUS_2: Error message E 012

0001040917 BBP_STATUS_READ: Error messages are not deleted

0000989891 BBP_GET_STATUS_2: Incorr quantity determination in back end

0001027598 BBP_GET_STATUS_2: Error message E 011 in back end

Also 1044351 and 1075526

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I presume you are running CLEAN_REQREQ_UP after doing the original GR?

This program sets updates the confirmation status so you can do return deliveries and so on.

Regards,

Dave.