cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing of OBD when WM is actve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am procesing a normal sales cycle, Wherein WM is active. While processing the outbound delivery, i would like to put a control so that system would not allow user to delete delivery or its line item when WM status is partially or fully processed (status B or C),pls suggest how to put a control.

Regards,

ACP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When WM status is "B" then the system won't allow to delete the Delivery line item. If the WM status is "C" it will allow to delete the Delivery line item aswell the Delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

So that means at least they cannot delete the delivery whilst it is in progress, However I am not sure how we prevent them deleting a delivery that is completly picked.

I think this is probably a training and discipline issue because there should be no reason for people to be deleting deliveries that are picked unless the order is cancelled and then the stock needs to be moved back from 916.

However if all else fails transaction VL22 allows you to trace who did what to a delivery so there is no escape for the users and you can tell them this. It may help

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

ACP

Hi

I am not sure that you can dom tjhis because if the user has access to VL02N then they can make changes, However I am not sure that they will be able to delete the delivery if it is partially processed by WM.

The test I would do is to create a delivery with two items.

Create the TO to pick the items BUT DO NOT CONFIRM and then try to delete the delivery. I do not think that it will allow you to do this

I hope that this helps.

Frenchy