cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

szamla number in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

we must send invoices to eastern countries. For some of them it is necessary to create a number (szamla) which must be continuously and which is not the invoice number itself.

Now we are looking for a solution to use this kinds of numbers.

Are there any solutions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip with the new number ranges.

But there are still some problems left, how to handle a cancellation of an invoice, the spezial number must be given free again, to use it for the next invoice.

Maybe there is a soliution with a free standard SAP Field in the order or something like this.

THANKs.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in this case, probably would be better to keep these numbers in an internal table, so you can easily keep track if there is a hole (to reuse the number). But I really don't understand what sense does it make to reuse cancelled numbers. It is completely against the rules of accounting (and common sense as well). I would just mark the cancelled number as cancelled, and not use it again (to avoid any possible confusion).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can create custom number ranges with SNRO transaction.

If you need continous numbering, then don't forget to turn off the number buffering!

You can retrieve the next number using the NUMBER_GET_NEXT function module.

Regards

Tamás

Edited by: Tamás Nyisztor on Jul 21, 2008 3:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jörn-Peter,

welcome to SDN

I think you just havbe to create a new number range in SNUM and you can use that in a user exit.

hope this helps

ec

PS.: "számla" means invoice (other meaning is account), number is "szàm"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you need to create a number range accordingly.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you