cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIAFUSER gets locked & SLD Data Supplier won't start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

well i am no basis guy but i have to do the following.

We want to use one SLD for PROD & DEV. We chose DEV SLD to be the one!

Therefore i followed Note 720717 in detailed way.

Because there is mentioned i have to change sth. in Service SLD Data Supplier i did so in PROD for giving the SLD-Adress of DEV. This was looking good, i changed, saved and restarted service.

But since then for changing back the settings for this service, the service won't come up. I can stop it but never restart it.

In addition our DEV is also not working anymore, here the User PIAFUSER gets locked all the time on DEV (ERROR 401). We have no clue why this is because we never touched a service with this user since this seems to be an authorisation problem!

Could someone help?! We already read post and blogs the last 4 hours but nothing helped that far!

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In PI goto --> SU01 --> Type user --> Unlock

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

well sorry to make it not clear - but even when i unlock the user he is getting locked again immediately.

I have no clue why this happens. Could it be caused by the hanging service SLD Data Supplier?!

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Well this is due to password mismatch.

What u can do is , reset u r password of the user or if u want to use the same pass just login with the user in sapgui.

Now in SLD Exchange profiles try to put again the same password what logged in sucessfuly.

it"s clearly a password mismatch , system is trying to log in and after certain attempts it gets locked

rwd points if useful

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, ok because of changing RZ70 in PROD, some Parameters in Exchange Profile etc due to Note i gave before the user got locked. I took back all the changes and now i am curious what service etc. uses this PIAFUSER. I surely want to now this because i have to change SLD Connection but when getting this lock i am not able to bring this to an end!

Also i still have the problem that the Service SLD Data Supplier is not coming up and therefore is not ready for editing!

any ideas on this problem?!

br & thx so far

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, for those who might have the same problem, read Note 1127500

cu - thx to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to adminisration link and select the lock overview link. Remove the lock.

Thanks,

RamuV