cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapter Started but not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have PI 7.0. We have configured SOAP Adapter and start and make it active in Integration Builder also, but while testing its showing in started but inactive in Communication Channel monitoring.

Kindly help how to rectify it as I am new to XI.

Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is not an Error message,

The Default behaviour of the SOAP Adapter is like that only.

Just try to send the message and check now in the CC monitoring, it will turn to Green

Dont worry abt that

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done all the steps mentioned.

Refresh cache

Activate it again using Integration Builder

But still the status remains same.

Presently I am working on other RFC adapter and after completing and testing that I will come back on this SOAP adapter and will then try to send message.

Thanks all of you for your replies and help. I will post again in case got any issue with. Till then if anybody found any solution for this kindly let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi as many people have told you already... there is no solution for this because it is not a problem.

By default the SOAP adapter is inactive... it is only once a message is processed through it that is becomes active.

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi manish,

check this links

There are 2 types of caches.....

CPA cache - is your Collaboration profile agreement cache, ie to mean it will contains the cache copy of all objects created during configuration time (ID).CPA (Collaboration profile agreement )Cache-mainly for J2EE engine/Adapter engine.

About Cache Monitoring-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/92/2fd93f130f9115e10000000a155106/content.htm

Runtime cache - it will contain cache copies of all the objects in XI (IR/ID)

and active version of all your objects during runtime.

Check this.......

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

sxi_cache - this tcode is used to manually refresh the cache and also to view the status of the objeccts in the cache. ()

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0332b2a-eb97-2910-b6ba-dbe52a01...

regards

sreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refresh the Cache and post the message again......

it will get in to success....

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to refresh the cache in PI 7.1( I don't think we have SXI_CACHE for PI 7.1)? The server is newly installed, only few webservice scenarios are there and for all the webservices after execution also getting the same status.

Similar, scenario have done in PI 7.0, I didn't find any issue over there.

Please help out.

Sundari

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to do anything. The SOAP adapter stay in inactive state until some message pass through it.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In Adapter Status

Set the adapter to Active to enable messages to be exchanged while Configuring the Sender SOAP Adapter

check the thread with same issue

reward points if helpfull

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly do Cache Refresh using : SXI_CACHE

hope this wud solvve u r porblem

rgd

srini