Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one send me the text determination documents gadepallir at gmail . com

or tell me to configure in SPRO,

the second thing is if i maintain text types 4 in Sales document type. In that 2 text type is been copied to subsequent docs like delivery and billing, the other two one is unique to delivery note and other one is unique to billing.

How to configure this.

Pls help me.

With regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

You can do the Text configuration in VOTXN transaction

You go to VOTXN transaction here you keep radio button on sales document header then you click on Text types to define the 2 Text types in the sales document header.

You defin the Text procedure by keeping radio button on sales document header then click on Chenge tab.

Go in to the Text procedure maintain the Text ID's in that procedure.

Maintain the access sequence in the access sequence you enter Text object as VBBK and for your 2 Text ID's.

Assign this access sequence to your 2 text id's

Assign this Text procedure to your sales document type.

To copy the 2 text ID's to the delivery

You go to VOTXN transaction

You defin the Delivery Text procedure by keeping radio button on delivery document header then click on Chenge tab.

Go in to the Text procedure maintain the 2 Text ID's in that procedure which are already maintained at sales order.

Maintain the access sequence in the access sequence you enter Text object as VBBK and for your 2 Text ID's.

Assign this access sequence to your 2 text id's

Assign this Text procedure to your delivery document type.

To copy to billing document

Go to VOFA transaction then select your Billing type then go in to detail screen of the Billing type here you check the Delivery Text check box.

Delivery text field available in the last of the screen

Now you are able to copy the delivery text in to the invoice.

You mentioned that two one is unique to delivery note and other one is unique to billing.

You better to maintain the seperate Text type for delivery to keep it as unique to delivery note .

You better to maintain the seperate Text type for billing to keep it as unique tobilling.These two no need to copy the text from the sales order.

For more details plese go through this SAP help link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/55f993545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please have a lok at the online documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/90/758534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards

Claudia